Rental Fees & Policies
If you have any questions about the information below, please contact us using the form below.
RATES / FEES
MON – THURS
- Personal / Commercial: $30/hr
- Non-Profit (proof of status required): $20/hr
FRI – SUN
- Personal / Commercial: $40/hr
- Non-Profit (proof of status required): $30/hr
*The Clova is not available for rentals on Holidays or on Sundays until 1:00pm.
- On-Site staff/technical support: $25/hr (Per staff person. Please note…larger groups may require additional Clova staff. There will be a minimum of 1 additional hour of tech/staff support to accommodate being ready for your group to arrive and packing up after you’ve left. Larger, more involved events may require additional hours of staff/tech support. Clova tech staff are available for basic operation of technical equipment. Groups with more extensive or expertise tech requirements will be required to supply their own tech.)
- Cleaning fee: $200
- Movie license (if showing movie): $250 (+tax) *see note in “POLICIES” section below
- Marquee & Poster Box usage: $50/1 day (+$25/each additional day). All marquee messages and poster art/content are subject to approval.
- Fully cleared stage (for dramatic presentations): $100
- 50% of the total bill paid 30 days prior to event, with the remainder due on the event date
- A certificate of insurance for the event with a minimum of two million dollars liability coverage
- A $1000 damage deposit (which will be refunded within 10 business days after your event, based on a clean report)
- Please mail the above requirements to: Crossridge Church, 17674 58 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 1L6 // Attn. Clova Rental
- Alcohol, recreational drugs, gambling and firearms are prohibited.
- Plans for décor must be discussed and reviewed prior to the event. Seasonal church decorations take precedence over event decorations. With the exception of the two poster displays and two marquee spaces outside the theatre, we do not allow anything to be hung or attached to the walls of the facility. We also do not allow rice, glitter, or confetti within the building. Any and all damage incurred during the course of your event will be deducted from the damage deposit. Damages in excess of the $1000 deposit will be charged to the group.
- An event accompanied by music (live or recorded) must hold a proper SOCAN license. Information and licenses can be found here: http://www.socan.ca/licensees/music-use#event
- An event accompanied by a film must also hold the proper license. If you do not hold a license of your own, you may purchase a one-time license at a discounted rate of $250.00 plus applicable taxes. This can be purchased through our representative, Doug Darwin at Criterion Pictures, at 1-800-565-1996 (x400).